Calcium Advanced tablets
Style Number: 84674
- To protect ourselves against developing osteoporosis and maintain bone health, we need to maintain a good dietary Calcium intake throughout our adult lives
- Healtheries Essentials Calcium Advanced is a high-potency, complete Calcium tablet that provides 274mg of Calcium in two easily absorbed forms
- Healtheries Essentials Calcium Advanced also provides essential bone support nutrients, e.g. Vitamin K, Magnesium and Boron, that our bodies need to absorb and use Calcium properly
Why use Healtheries Essentials Calcium Advanced?
Many women think they don’t need to worry about osteoporosis until after they reach menopause. In reality, our bones reach peak density between ages 20-30. After that, they gradually grow weaker and more brittle, which can eventually lead to osteoporosis.
A good Calcium intake throughout your adult life can help to lower your risk of osteoporosis. And healthy bones need more than just Calcium. Vitamins D & K, Magnesium and Boron all help your body to absorb and use dietary Calcium.
High-strength Healtheries Essentials Calcium Advanced tablets provide 274mg of Calcium in two easily absorbed forms, plus essential bone health nutrients. It’s complete bone support in a single convenient supplement.
- Maintaining healthy bone density and strength
- Providing the Calcium that helps to protect you from osteoporosis in later life
- Assisting your body in healing bone injuries
- Topping up your dietary Calcium levels , especially during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or if you don’t eat dairy products
- Helping to build and maintain strong, cavity-free teeth
- Helping to relieve muscle cramps and spasms or period pain
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Tubs of 120 tablets
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily with meals, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each tablet provides:
|Calcium (as citrate)||250mg|
|Calcium (from Hydroxyapatite)||24mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Boron ( as Borax)||500mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||6.25mcg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||100mcg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||500mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||135mg|
Herbal extract equivalent to dry
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) stem||50mg|
- Calcium is an essential mineral that your body needs (along with Vitamin D) for healthy bones and teeth. It also works with Vitamin D to maintain healthy heart and muscle action.
- A good Calcium intake helps to reduce fractures by supporting bone strength. Low dietary Calcium levels can create bone Calcium losses, which can lead to bone pain and osteoporosis.
- On its own, Calcium plays a role in transmitting nerve signals, helping muscles to contract, regulating hormones, and maintaining electrolyte balance.
- Healtheries Essentials Calcium Advanced tablets contain two types of Calcium:
- Calcium hydroxyapatite – a naturally sourced Calcium form that mirrors the Calcium-rich mineral mix in your bones.
- Calcium citrate – an extremely well absorbed form of Calcium.
- For best absorption, always take your Calcium supplement with a meal.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain a healthy nervous system and support emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones or spurs from forming.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. If you imagine Calcium as needing to pass through a locked door to enter your bones, Vitamin D would be the key to the door.
- This makes Vitamin D an essential nutrient for maintaining strong, healthy bones, and helping to protect against osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D also helps to ensure that Calcium and other minerals end up strengthening your bones and teeth, rather than building up in your arteries.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- Vitamin D also supports your heart and muscle health, especially as you get older.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.
- Vitamin K supports bone health by activating Calcitonin, a bone-forming hormone, which transports Calcium into your bones.
- Low Vitamin K levels can increase your risk of bone fractures.
- Boron helps your body to absorb the Calcium you take in, and helps to reduce Calcium excretion so you retain more.
- Boron also helps to activate Vitamin D, and increases oestrogen levels (which helps to improve Calcium retention).
- Manganese supports the way Calcium functions in your body, and it helps to enhance bone growth and repair.
- Manganese is also essential for cartilage health.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that your body uses as a component in more than 300 different natural enzymes. These enzymes affect everything from bone mineralisation to immunity to fertility to vision to skin healing.
- Your body uses Zinc to produce important proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that play key roles in cartilage renewal and repair.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules that your body produces in response to inflammation.