Style Number: 84682
- Healtheries Essentials Resveratrol capsules provide two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants: Resveratrol and Grapeseed extract
- These antioxidants have been shown to protect the body against free radical damage, and support healthy aging
- Healtheries Essentials Resveratrol also helps to maintain heart health, and healthy circulation and vision
Why use Healtheries Essentials Resveratrol?
We’re all getting older, and nothing we can do will stop the flow of time. But we can affect the way in which we age – our health, vitality and wellbeing.
One factor that’s thought to cause premature aging is cell damage from unstable molecules called free radicals. Natural plant compounds called antioxidants can help to protect our cells from free radical damage.
Healtheries Essentials Resveratrol capsules provide two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants – Resveratrol and Grapeseed extract – in one convenient capsule. Healtheries Essentials Resveratrol can help to maintain healthy circulation, vision and heart function – and of course, also supports healthy aging.
- Supporting healthy aging
- Helping to protect your cells against free radical damage
- Maintaining healthy eye function and vision
- Helping to maintain cardiovascular health and supporting healthy circulation
- Helping to maintain the strength of the capillaries in your eyes, heart and brain
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Bottles of 90 capsules
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with meals, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides
|Standardised Herbal Extract Equiv. to Dry|
|Polygonum cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) root||7.5g|
|Herbal Extract Equiv. to Dry|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape Vine) seed||15g|
Antioxidants and free radicals
- Antioxidants are a group of nutritional compounds found in plants. They occur most often in brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables, but sometimes also in herbs or other plants.
- Antioxidants help to protect our cells against damage from unstable molecules called free radicals. Our bodies create free radicals in response to pollution, alcohol, cigarette smoke, sunlight, stress, poor diet, or sometimes as part of normal metabolic processes.
- Antioxidants work by helping to neutralise free radicals into a form that our bodies can eliminate.
- Different types of antioxidants help to protect our cells against different types of free radicals. This makes it important to eat a wide variety of antioxidant-rich foods to help minimise overall free radical damage.
- Two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants are Resveratrol and Grapeseed extract.
- Resveratrol is a naturally-occurring antioxidant that appears in over 70 plant species. These include nuts, pine trees, certain vines, and the grapes that produce red wine.
- Giant Knotweed roots are one of the richest known natural sources of Resveratrol.
- Resveratrol may play a role in the “French Paradox”. This is the phenomenon that despite an apparently unhealthy diet, French people seem to suffer less heart disease than people from other countries. It appears to hold true even when other apparent risk factors are similar.
- Investigations of the “French Paradox” have highlighted the potential benefits of antioxidants like Resveratrol and the procyanidins found in red wine.
- Grapeseed is a superior source of a different kind of antioxidant called Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, or OPCs.
- OPCs are known for their free radical scavenging abilities and heart health protection.
- Grapeseed extract contains a specific OPC called Procyanidin B2-3’-O-gallate. This is claimed to be the most powerful individual OPC yet discovered.