Style Number: 84683
- Insomnia can mean that you have difficulty falling asleep, can’t stay asleep, or both
- Healtheries Essentials Sleep-Eze is a powerful blend of four sleep-supporting herbs that help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and generally sleep better
- The herbs in Healtheries Essentials Sleep-Eze are non-addictive, and will not leave you feeling drowsy the next morning
Why use Healtheries Essentials Sleep-Eze?
A restful night’s sleep can significantly improve your ability to deal with everything life throws at you. Unfortunately, many of us find it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep, which can leave us waking up drained and exhausted the next morning.
If insomnia is interfering with your ability to cope, Healtheries Essentials Sleep-Eze is a powerful, natural sleep remedy that combines four traditional, non-addictive herbs. Zizyphus, Magnolia bark and Corydalis are relaxing Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs that support refreshing, high-quality sleep. The fourth herb, Passionflower, is a gentle, calming Native American herb. Together, they offer an effective, natural way to help beat insomnia.
- Helping with insomnia, including difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep
- Promoting relaxing sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed when you wake up
- Relaxing nervous tension that can get in the way of good sleep
- Helping to calm you if you’re feeling stressed, anxious or too excited to sleep
Valerian, gluten, dairy products, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take this product without medical advice if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Bottles of 90 capsules
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily before bedtime, or as your health practitioner directs.
Each capsule provides
|Herbal Extract Equivalent to Dry:|
|Zizyphus jujuba seed||1.5g|
|Corydalis ambigua tuber||1g|
|Magnolia officinalis stem bark||1g|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) herb||750mg|
Zizyphus (Zizyphus jujuba)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners have used Zizyphus for centuries to help with insomnia that is due to stress or worry. The herb can help with falling asleep quickly, staying asleep through the night, and waking refreshed in the morning.
- Zizyphus is a gentle, natural calming herb whose seeds can also help if you’re experiencing mild anxiety.
- Other traditional uses for Zizyphus include helping with the relief of excessive sweating and irritability.
Corydalis (Corydalis ambigua)
- Corydalis is another Traditional Chinese herb, which practitioners over the years have used for several different health concerns.
- Researchers have identified compounds called alkaloids in Corydalis that are responsible for its sleep-supporting and calming effects.
- Other health problems that Corydalis may assist with include stomach problems, PMS cramps, headaches, and common bacterial or parasitic infections.
Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis)
- Magnolia helps to reduce the levels of cortisol (the primary stress hormone) that your body produces. Stress can play a major role in insomnia, so Magnolia may help improve sleep quality, as well as reducing stress, anxiety and tension.
- Other issues that Magnolia has traditionally been used to help with include digestive problems and inflammation. Researchers have identified a compound in Magnolia called Magnolol that seems to be responsible for both of these effects.