Women's Multi Complete Tablets
Style Number: 84670
- Healtheries Essentials Women’s Multi Complete is a high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement packed with the nutrients women need.
- High-strength B vitamins plus Iron help to increase energy and vitality – ideal for women who are busy, tired, stressed or overworked.
- Healtheries Essentials Women’s Multi Complete also includes Red Clover – a natural source of hormone-balancing plant compounds called isoflavones.
Why use Healtheries Essentials Women’s Multi Complete?
Your body needs a vast array of vitamins and minerals to keep you in optimum health. Of course the best way to get these is through a balanced diet. But when you’re constantly busy juggling the demands of work, family and your own goals, eating as well as you’d like can be hard.
Healtheries Essentials Women’s Multi Complete is a comprehensive, high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement that provides the nutrients you need each day. It contains fatigue-fighting B-vitamins and Iron, Red Clover to support hormonal balance, and 20 other nutrients to support immunity, bone strength, and healthy sleep.
- Helping to improve your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Topping up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need, especially if you’re breastfeeding or vegetarian
- Maintaining healthy immunity
- Helping to protect your cells from free radical damage
- Supporting your bone strength and density
- Helping to maintain hormone and blood sugar balance in healthy people
- Supporting healthy sleep patterns
Gluten, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable if you’re pregnant.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains Selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Adults should not exceed a daily dose of 150µg from dietary supplements.
Packs of 90 tablets
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with breakfast, or as your health practitioner directs.
Each tablet provides:
|Thiamine (as nitrate) (Vitamin B1 )||16.8mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||15mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400 IU)||10mcg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 50 IU)||41.3mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)||2mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||100mg|
|Zinc (as sulfate)||15mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)||5mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate)||1mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500mcg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||125mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||150mcg|
|Boron (as Borax)||1mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract||50mg|
Herbal extract stand. equivalent to dry
|Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) herb top flowering||469mg|
Tabletting aids and colouring substances
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Red clover is a rich source of natural plant compounds called “isoflavones”, which are also known as “phyto-oestrogens” (plant oestrogens).
- Phyto-oestrogens help to maintain hormonal balance because they have a structure that weakly mimics your body’s natural oestrogen. Oestrogen is one of your body’s primary sex hormones.
- As well as regulating your menstrual cycle, oestrogen helps to protect your bone and heart health. However, too much oestrogen can create a range of physical and emotional complications.
- Red Clover phyto-oestrogens help to maintain hormonal balance in two ways:
- If you have too much oestrogen, phyto-oestrogens will bind to (and block) some of your oestrogen receptors. This helps to reduce the effects of the oestrogen overload.
- If you have too little oestrogen, phyto-oestrogens will “fill the gap”, creating many of the same effects as your own natural oestrogen.
Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Selenium
- Vitamin E, Beta Carotene and Selenium are natural antioxidants that help to protect your body from free radical damage, and assist with immunity.
- Your body can generate free radicals as a result of poor diet, stress, sunlight, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Protecting against damage from free radicals may help to maintain your heart and joint health.
B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid)
- B complex vitamins are critical for your body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete your B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, emotional imbalance, digestive problems, and difficulties coping with stress.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex, as individual B vitamins tend to work together.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off common bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why Vitamin C is useful when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and improve your energy levels.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. That makes it an essential nutrient for maintaining strong, healthy bones, and helping to protect against osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D also helps to ensure that Calcium and other minerals end up strengthening your bones and teeth, rather than accumulating in your arteries.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- Vitamin D also supports your heart and muscle health, especially as you get older.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.
- Zinc helps your body to cope with stress and fatigue, and supports the injury healing process. It is also essential to maintain healthy immune function.
- Your body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, and alcohol intake can reduce your levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability, anxiety and poor sleep.
- Manganese is used to form blood, and to help your body metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses Manganese to produce some hormones, including sex hormones and thyroxine (which helps to regulate weight and energy levels).
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries Essential Women’s Multi Complete uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels. Healthy triglyceride levels are associated with a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help to regulate your energy levels.
- Boron is a trace mineral that helps your body to develop and maintain healthy bone tissue.
- Boron helps to activate Vitamin D once your body has created it. It can also support healthy, mobile joints.
- Citrus bioflavonoids are strongly antioxidant compounds found in citrus fruit.
- Your body uses them to strengthen blood vessels and help it repair bruised/damaged tissue.
- Bioflavonoids may also help your body to maintain healthy cholesterol, and reduce inflammation and allergic reactions.