Fish Oil 1500mg and Vitamin D Capsules
Style Number: 84669
- Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D gives you 50% more sustainably-harvested, purity-tested fish oil than standard 1000mg capsules.
- Fish Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids – the "good fats" that support your joint, cardiovascular and brain health.
- Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D capsules also provide 142IU of Vitamin D to support your immune system and bone health.
Why use Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D?
You’ve probably heard about the benefits of fish oil supplements. They can support your joint health – helping you with stiff, swollen and uncomfortable joints. Fish oil has been shown to help maintain cardiovascular and brain health. Plus, it can help to nourish dry, flaky skin. But do you sometimes wish you could take fewer capsules?
Each high-potency Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D capsule provides 1500mg of sustainably-harvested fish oil – 50% more than in standard 1000mg capsules. That means you get the same powerful benefits in fewer capsules . Plus, each capsule provides Vitamin D for bone and immunity support.
- Topping up your Omega-3 essential fatty acids (in particular EPA and DHA) every day with fewer capsules
- Helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Maintaining cardiovascular health
- Easing joint inflammation, pain and stiffness
- Helping to maintain healthy mood balance
- Soothing dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helping to maintain strong, healthy bones and immunity
Wheat, gluten, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colour, artificial flavour or artificial sweetener
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Bottles of 180 low odour capsules
Adults: 3-6 capsules daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides:
|Fish oil - natural|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 142 IU||3.55µg|
|Antioxidant – Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol)|
Fish Oil and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fish oil is one of nature’s richest sources of important Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- EFAs are essential nutrients that, much like vitamins and minerals, your body can’t make for itself. That means you need to get them through your diet.
- Fish oil is a particularly rich source of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids.
EPA & DHA essential fatty acids
- The EPA and DHA in fish oil can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people; as well as supporting heart and circulation health.
- Research has also shown that EPA & DHA can help to reduce many kinds of inflammation – including in sore, stiff joints.
- The EFAs Fish Oil may also help with stress, and support healthy mood.
The Fish Oil in Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D capsules
- Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D capsules contain 50% more fish oil than standard 1000mg capsules.
- The fish oil comes from a mixture of sustainably-harvested cold-water fish (sardine and anchovy).
- The fish oil is extensively purity tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants. Then Healtheries encapsulates and packs it in New Zealand.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. That makes it an essential nutrient for preventing osteoporosis, and maintaining strong, healthy bones.
- Vitamin D also helps to ensure that Calcium and other minerals end up strengthening your bones and teeth, rather than in your arteries.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- Vitamin D also supports your heart and muscle health, especially as you get older.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Healtheries Essentials Fish Oil 1500mg & Vitamin D contains Vitamin D3. This is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.