Immuno C Defence Chewable Tablets
Style Number: 84672
- Healtheries Essentials Immuno C Defence provides the powerful immunity support of high-strength Vitamin C, plus the extra benefit of Echinacea
- Vitamin C – the “immunity vitamin” – can help relieve cold symptoms, and help to speed up your recovery
- Healtheries Essentials Immuno C Defence tablets are easy-to-take, one-a-day chewables with a great-tasting, natural orange flavour
Why use Healtheries Essentials Immuno C Defence?
Do you keep coming down with colds, flu and anything else that’s going around? Just for a change, would you like to build up your defences before the cold season begins this year?
Each great-tasting chewable Healtheries Essentials Immuno C Defence tablet gives your immune system a high-strength 1000mg of Vitamin C, plus the added benefit of Echinacea. It’s a powerful immunity-supporting combination that helps to shore up your resistance ahead of time. And if you do catch a cold, Healtheries Essentials Immuno C Defence can also help to relieve the symptoms and speed up your recovery.
- Maintaining healthy immunity
- Relieving the symptoms of colds and other mild respiratory infections
- Helping you to recover faster from colds
- Improving Iron absorption
- Supporting healthy skin and gums
- Assisting the natural healing process for minor wounds such as cuts, grazes and burns
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweetener.,
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- This product is not suitable for children under 3 – keep it out of their reach.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sugars.
Tubs of 180 chewable tablets
- Adults: Chew 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Adults (acute dose): when your cold symptoms begin, increase the dose to 3 tablets daily, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Children 3 and older: Chew ½ a tablet daily with a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each chewable tablet provides:
|Ascorbic Acid (VITAMIN C)||524mg|
|Herbal Extract Equiv. to Dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (ECHINACEA) herb top||200mg|
Tabletting Aids, flavour, sweeteners.
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to high doses.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.