Joint Guard Capsules
Style Number: 84676
- Healtheries Essentials Joint Guard is our gold standard formulation for providing temporary joint pain relief, and helping to reduce joint inflammation and stiffness
- Joint Guard provides Glucosamine sulfate – the internally-recommended form of glucosamine that’s been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- Easy-to-swallow Joint Guard capsules also provide chondroitin plus essential antioxidant joint health minerals for comprehensive joint support
Why use Healtheries Essentials Joint Guard?
When you suffer from joint pain, some mornings it can hurt to move before even make it out of bed. Joint pain usually happens because your joint cartilage (which should cushion the ends of your bones) becomes thin and damaged – either through injury, or daily wear and tear.
Healtheries Essentials Joint Guard provides gold-standard natural joint pain relief in an easy-to-swallow capsule. It’s a high-potency blend of scientifically researched2 Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin – both compounds your body uses as building blocks to naturally repair damaged cartilage. Essential antioxidant minerals like Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and Boron finish the formula and provide comprehensive support for healthy joints.
- Providing temporary relief for joint pain and inflammation
- Supporting the natural healing process for joint, tendon or ligament injuries
- Helping to relieve joint inflammation and stiffness, especially after injuries
- Helping to improve joint flexibility and movement
- Assisting your body to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Providing your body with the building blocks to repair thin, brittle joint cartilage
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before using this product.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- This product contains Selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Adults should not exceed a daily dose of 150µg from dietary supplements.
Tubs of 120 capsules
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides
|Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex||750mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate – bovine||250mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||166mcg|
|Manganese (as sulfate)||1mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||2mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||12.5mcg|
|Boron (as Borax)||500mcg|
- Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help maintain healthy cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds that help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to Sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help temporarily relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
- Chondroitin is another natural substance that your body uses as a building block to build and maintain joint cartilage.
- The Chondroitin sulfate in Healtheries Essentials Joint Guard comes from bovine (cow) cartilage. That means it contains all the compounds your body needs to rebuild your joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin acts much like sponge to draw water into your joint cartilage. This increases the cartilage’s ability to cushion your bones.
- Chondroitin also plays a role in blocking the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that your body uses as a component in more than 300 different natural enzymes. These enzymes affect everything from immunity to fertility to vision to skin healing.
- Your body uses Zinc to produce important proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that play key roles in cartilage renewal and repair.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect joint cartilage cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules that your body produces in response to inflammation.
- Your white blood cells need Zinc to function normally and produce the right kinds of antibodies. This makes Zinc important for a healthy immune system.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral that your body uses in several of its enzyme systems. It is a key building block that your body uses to form enzymes called glycosyltransferases. These enzymes then help your body to create proteoglycans – compounds that help to form healthy cartilage and bones.
- Your body also uses Manganese to create the powerful antioxidant enzyme Superoxide dismutase. This enzyme helps to protect your joint cartilage against damage from superoxide, a kind of free radical.
- Boron is a trace mineral that plays a role in many of your body’s metabolic processes.
- Low Boron levels can contribute to inflammation and joint swelling.
- Your body also needs Boron to absorb and use Calcium properly. This means it plays a role in bone mineralisation, which makes it important for strong, healthy bones.
- Copper is another trace mineral that acts as a antioxidant to help protect joint cells from free radical damage.
- Your also uses Copper to form collagen and elastin – proteins that give joint cartilage its structure and elasticity.
- Copper has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can also help your body with Iron absorption. This makes it important for healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin levels.