Men's Multi Complete Tablets
Style Number: 84512
- Healtheries Essentials Men’s Multi Complete is a high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement packed with the nutrients men need
- High-strength B vitamins plus Siberian Ginseng support energy and vitality – ideal for busy men who are tired, stressed and overworked
- Healtheries Essentials Men’s Multi Complete also provides Zinc and Selenium – powerful antioxidants that play key roles in men’s sexual health
Why use Healtheries Essentials Men’s Multi Complete?
A healthy, balanced diet is undoubtedly the best way to get the vitamins and minerals our bodies need. But for men who are busy, stressed, or more active, it can be hard to get enough of the right foods to supply all the nutrients they need.
Healtheries Essentials Men’s Multi Complete is a comprehensive, high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement that provides the nutrients men need each day. It contains fatigue-fighting B-vitamins and Siberian Ginseng, Zinc and Selenium for sexual health, and 15 other nutrients to support immunity, bone strength, and healthy sleep.
- Topping up men’s diets to make sure they get all the vitamins and minerals they need
- Helping to improve energy levels in men who are feeling tired, stressed or overworked
- Maintaining healthy immunity
- Helping to reduce the risk of cellular damage from free radicals
- Supporting bone health
- Supports normal healthy blood sugar regulation in healthy people
- Supporting healthy sleep patterns
Gluten, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweetners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Packs of 90 tablets
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with (as per label), or as your healthcare practitioner directs.
|Each tablet provides:|
|Thiamine (as nitrate) (Vitamin B1)||33.6mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||30mg|
|>> Equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||50mg|
|>> Equiv. Vitamin B6||20mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 10mcgd-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)||62mg|
|Minerals & Cofactors|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||100mg|
|Zinc (as Sulfate)||15mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||5mg|
|Manganese (as Sulfate)||1mg|
|Selenium (from Selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Chromium (as Chromium nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as Gluconate)||500mcg|
|Molybdenum (as SodiumTrioxide)||125mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150mcg|
|Boron (as Borax)||1mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract||50mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng ) root extract equiv. to dry||250mg|
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Traditionally, Siberian Ginseng was used as an aphrodisiac and energy enhancer; as well as to help improve immunity.
- Today, this herb is classed as an “adaptogen”, which means it helps the body adapt better to physical or mental stress.
- Research has shown that Siberian Ginseng helps to increase vitality, support immunity and enhance performance.
Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Selenium
- Vitamin E, Betacarotene and Selenium are natural antioxidants that help to protect your body from free radical damage and assist with immunity.
- Your body can generate free radicals as a result of poor diet, stress, sunlight, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Protecting against damage from free radicals may help to maintain your heart and joint health.
- Selenium is also important trace mineral for male sexual health and healthy sperm production.
B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid)
- B complex vitamins are critical for the body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, and difficulties coping with stress.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex, as individual B vitamins tend to work together.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off common bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and improve your energy levels.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. That makes it an essential nutrient for maintaining strong, healthy bones, and helping to protect against osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D also helps to ensure that Calcium and other minerals end up strengthening your bones and teeth, rather than accumulating in your arteries.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- Vitamin D also supports your heart and muscle health, especially as you get older.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.
- Zinc helps your body to cope with stress and fatigue, and supports the injury healing process. It is also essential to maintain healthy immune function.
- Your body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Zinc is also an essential mineral for male sexual health, and for a healthy prostate gland.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, and alcohol intake can reduce your levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability, anxiety and poor sleep.
- Manganese is used to form blood, and to help your body metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses Manganese to produce some hormones, including sex hormones and thyroxine (which helps to regulate weight and energy levels)
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries Essential Men’s Multi Complete uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels. Healthy triglyceride levels are associated with a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help to regulate your energy levels.
- Boron is a trace mineral that helps your body to develop and maintain healthy bone tissue.
- Boron helps to activate Vitamin D once your body has created it. It can also support healthy, mobile joints.
- Citrus bioflavonoids are strongly antioxidant compounds found in citrus fruit.
- Your body uses them to strengthen blood vessels and to help repair bruised/damaged tissue.
- Bioflavonoids may also help your body to maintain healthy cholesterol, and reduce inflammation and allergic reactions.