- Inject fresh style into any room through lush details. These will make your home feel more luxurious but don’t need to cost the world – try cushions, candle holders or a lamp.
- Neutral colours are easy to update season after season.
- Add interest to your hallway or bedroom wall by creating a gallery-feel with wall ornaments. Create an eclectic collection of crosses by mix and matching different sizes and textures.
- Use wall art to fill that blank space on your wall and create a design statement. Make sure you choose colours that work with your furniture.
- For a quick and easy way to change your spare room or brighten it for guests our bed packs are the perfect option. They contain all you need in one pack, all coordinated for you.
- New door/drawer handles are a great way to update an old piece of furniture, for an even more eclectic look choose all different styles/looks.
- A blackboard in the kitchen is not only stylish, but a practical buy as is the perfect place to leave notes and write lists.
- Give your bedroom an instant update with a new duvet set. And while you’re at it, air out your bedding before autumn starts.
- Jazz up your front entrance. Great looking, practical pieces such as a new coat rack, bookshelf, bench seat will make a striking first impression and control the clutter.
- Throws and quilts are a great option to add depth to a bed setting or change your existing look slightly or dramatically.